Biggoron is a recurring character in The Legend of Zelda series.
Ocarina of Time
Link first encounters Biggoron on the Death Mountain Summit. He complains that his eyes are suffering a great deal of pain because of the recent Death Mountain eruptions. He says that he will make Link a powerful blade (Biggoron's Sword) if he can heal his eyes. To do this, Link must complete the Trading Sequence.
Biggoron is the Terminian counterpart of the Goron of the same name and size, Biggoron, the maker of Biggoron's Sword from Ocarina of Time. In Majora's Mask, he is the guard of the Snowhead Temple who has strangely disappeared and his fellow Gorons do not know where he is.
He first appears at the foot of Snowhead Temple, although at the time, Link does not know that it is him using his breath to create big gusts of wind. Due to some type of curse, he is invisible and can only be seen with the Lens of Truth. It is possible that because of these two things that he is more than likely the culprit behind Darmani's death.
After using the Lens of Truth to see through Biggoron's invisibility, Link, in the form of a Goron, uses the Drums of Sleep to play the Goron Lullaby. This causes Biggoron to go to sleep and fall into the gorge below. After defeating Goht and returning to the foot of Snowhead Temple, Biggoron is seen standing in the gorge irritated and tells Link that he can't remember what happened, but that he went to figure out why the village was frozen by going to the temple. This gives a seed to the idea that Skull Kid possibly placed him under a spell to prevent people from getting to Snowhead Temple to defeat Goht.
Oracle of Seasons
Biggoron is located on the top of Goron Mountain. He is the sixth person in the Oracle of Seasons Trading Sequence. He is feeling under the weather and Link can give him Lava Soup to make him feel better. In exchange, Biggoron will give Link the Goron Vase.
- Main article: Biggoron Secret
In a Linked Game of Oracle of Ages, a Goron will appear in Rolling Ridge who has heard rumors of a mountain-sized Goron in Holodrum. This Goron on Rolling Ridge will give Link a secret and asks him to tell it to the Biggoron.. If Link tells him the Biggoron Secret, Biggoron will reward him with the Biggoron's Sword. He'll then tell Link a secret that he can bring back to Labrynna to get the Biggoron's Sword in Oracle of Ages.
The Minish Cap
Biggoron from Ocarina of Time
Biggoron from Majora's Mask
Biggoron viewed using the Lens of Truth in Majora's Mask
Biggoron from Phantom Hourglass
Biggoron from Oracle of Seasons
- ↑ "Any old Goron can't forge the great two-handed Biggoron's Sword. They say there's a Goron the size of a mountain in Holodrum... Is it true? ›Yes ›No" — Rolling Ridge Biggoron's Sword Goron, Oracle of Ages.
- ↑ "Tell this secret to that mountain-sized Biggoron! Link OK? ›OK ›Once more" — Rolling Ridge Biggoron's Sword Goron, Oracle of Ages.
- ↑ "I want to forge a great sword like those the Gorons of old are known for. But I'll never be able to forge it properly without Biggoron's secret. Do you know it? :›Yes ›No" — Biggoron, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "So! That's how you forge it! I think I'll try it now. Hang on! First, Goron Steel..." — Biggoron, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "That's it! The Goron's Great Sword is reforged! I'll call it Biggoron's Sword! You made this possible, so you get the first one!" — Biggoron, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "I'll teach the secret of Biggoron that will let you use Biggoron's Sword in Labrynna. Link Hear it again? :›OK ›No thanks" — Biggoron, Oracle of Seasons.