Ocarina of Time
In Ocarina of Time, Granny lives in the Kakariko Village and runs the Potion Shop there. During the time Link is a child, her shop is temporarily closed and she left a message behind on her door letting customers know that she is out in the fields to study and collect herbs for her potions. When Link is an adult, her shop is open, and Link can see her for the first time, petting her tiny tiger. She tells Link that she wishes to make potions with some of the strange things she may find in the Lost Woods. When Link gives her the Odd Mushroom received by the Master Craftsman's Son in the Lost Woods, she will comment on how the guy is a bum for going into the woods, and will then ask Link if he can give him her most powerful potion she ever created, the Odd Potion. After that, she will sell Link the Ultimate Potion, also known as the Blue Potion, for 100 Rupees. She is also an old friend of the Lake Scientist from the Lakeside Laboratory, being like his student at one time.
- Main article: Anju's Grandmother
In Majora's Mask, Granny lives in Stock Pot Inn. She can be seen on the bottom floor of the inn, just sitting in her wheelchair. She usually mistakes people for other ones -- Link for Tortus, and Kafei (Or Link wearing Kafei's Mask) for Mayor Dotour.
- ↑ "Granny's Potion Shop Closed Gone for Field Study Please come again! --Granny" — Granny, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "I heard that the Lost Woods, where fairies live, is a strange place with many mysterious smells. I wish I could just once make medicine with some of the strange things I might find there... I may not be able to see very well anymore, but my nose still works fine! Hehehe!" — Granny, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "Sniff sniff sniff... What a mysterious smell... You must have something!" — Granny, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "That bum! He had to go into the forest..." — Granny, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "If you see that fool, give this to him. It is the strongest medicine I have ever produced. However, this potion will not work on a monster..." — Granny, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "They say that there is no medicine that can cure a fool... I guess that's true..." — Granny, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "Ultimate potion! How about 100 Rupees? Buy Don't buy" — Granny, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "Hello there, son. I'm researching the process of making medicine by mixing Lake Hylia's water with various unusual compounds. Perhaps you've met that old lady from the potion shop...she is like a student of mine... Ho ho ho!" — Lake Scientist, Ocarina of Time.