The Minish Cap Fairy Fountains
There are three Fairy Fountains that Link can encounter during his quest. While none of these fountains are necessary for Link to complete his journey, they are here to aid Link by upgrading his Bomb Bag, Wallet, and Quiver.
Location: Mt. Crenel
Reward: Larger Bomb Bag- While scaling the Crenel Wall, head to the far right side of the wall and you will see a piece of land. Use your bombs to blow open a hole in the wall here. Head up and throw a bomb into the water here. A fairy will appear and asked if you threw a golden bomb, a silver bomb, or neither. Be honest and answer neither, and the Great Mayfly Fairy will reward you with a larger bomb bag.
Location: Minish Woods
Reward: Larger Wallet- Once you have the Cane of Pacci, head to the far northeast corner of the Eastern Hills and use it on the small hole. Get to the higher platform and head east into the Minish Woods. The lone tree here holds the Great Butterfly Fairy. Talk to the pond and throw in all your rupees. The Great Butterfly Fairy will appear and reward you with a bigger wallet for being so generous.
Location: Royal Valley
Reward: Larger Quiver
- Once you enter the Royal Valley, head down the stairs and immediately to the right there is a cave that can be bombed. Do so and head inside to the pond. The Great Dragonfly Fairy will ask you several questions, listed below.
- The first Element you found was the Fire Element, was it not? (No)Answer all five questions and the Great Fairy will reward Link's knowledge by giving him a larger quiver.
- Your grandfather's name is Smee, isn't it? (No)
- Melari of Mount Crenel has seven apprentices, does he not? (Yes)
- The Blabber Nut gives one the ability to understand the Minish, does it not? (No)
- The robe of the current king of Hyrule, Daltus, is white, is it not? (No)