Ocarina of Time
When Link is the a Child, the Twins reside in Hyrule Castle Town. Upon Link's first arrival in Hyrule Castle Town, the two are talking about an attempt one of the Twins made on breaking into Hyrule Castle, effectively revealing the way to get ahead to Link. Shortly before Link's arrival, the twin dressed in blue attempted to sneak into the castle to meet Princess Zelda. He sneaked past the Royal Guard, swam through the moat, and tried to crawl through the drain hole on the side of the castle, but he could not enter it due to his size. As a result of this, the castle guards tightened security in the castle. This knowledge can be used by Link to sneak into Hyrule Castle to meet the Princess.
When Ganondorf takes over Hyrule, the Twins retreat to Kakariko Village, where they stay in different houses. Here one of the Twins claims to have seen the ghost of the grave keeper Dampe holding a strange object. The other does not believe him and states that the other Twin is still as hilarious as back in Castle Town.
The Twin Jugglers work for the Gorman Troupe theater company practicing for the Carnival of Time. They often poke fun at each other with their belief that despite how grim a situation might get, always keep people smiling. The Red Twin Juggler tends to make more indelicate jokes and act blunt while Blue Twin Juggler is more sensitive and welcoming. At night, they enjoy playing card games with each other.
- ↑ "I wanted to see Princess Zelda! I avoided the guards... Swam through the moat... I was almost there when they caught me!" — Blue Twin Juggler, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "I found a small drain hole on the right side of the castle that I thought I could sneak into, but I got stuck there." — Blue Twin Juggler, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "All because of this idiot, they've tightened security at the castle. Wha-ha-hah!" — Twin Juggler, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "I tell you, I saw him! I saw the ghostly figure of Dampé" — Twin Juggler, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "the gravekeeper sinking into his grave. It looked like he was holding some kind of treasure!" — Twin Juggler, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "Nobody believes what I've been telling them all these past seven years!" — Twin Juggler, Ocarina of Time.