He is a Terminian spirit who can be found on one of the mushroom-shaped rocks in northern Termina Field from midnight to 6 a.m performing his mysterious dance because of his enjoyment of moonlight. He speaks completely in verse, but after every cryptic line of his dialogue follows a translation.
Like many of the lost spirits in the game, Kamaro can he healed with the Song of Healing. After Link plays the song, Kamaro tells Link that he must spread Kamaro's dance across the world, teaching all Kamaro's posthumous moves. Or, in the words of the game's translations, 'Make it into a popular dance craze!'. He will then bestow Kamaro's Mask upon him and move on in a burst of flame.
Link can later perform Kamaro's dance to the Rosa Sisters, after which they will decide to perform it at the Carnival of Time, helping to spread it as Kamaro wanted; giving Link a Piece of Heart in recompense.
Kamaro's entry into the Bombers' Notebook describes him as charismatic, and a lover of moonlight. Healing Kamaro's soul is the only activity required to complete his section of the notebook.
- ↑ 1.1 1.2 "Kamaro, ghost of a charismatic dancer. Enjoys moonlight." — Bombers' Notebook, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "The spirit of a charismatic dancer who died in Termina Field dances there night after night." — Gossip Stone, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I am no longer part of the living...My sadness to the moon... I haven't left my dance to the world...I am filled with regret. (Translation) I am disappointed, oh moon. I have died!" — Kamaro, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Oh, I planned to bring the world together and stir it into a giant melting pot with my dance!" — Kamaro, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Spread my dance across the world... Train its followers..." — Kamaro, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "(Translation) I have taught it to you, now make it into a popular dance craze!" — Kamaro, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I am counting on you." — Kamaro, Majora's Mask.