Zubora is a character featured within Majora's Mask. He is found in the confines of the Mountain Smithy, situated in the Mountain Village within the Snowhead region of Termina. Zubora serves as one half of the blacksmith duo, his assistant being Gabora. Gabora seems to be the forger while Zubora simply runs the shop and handles the customers. He seems to be quite lazy as he lets his assistant do most of the work. He also appears to be bossy.
Within the events of the game, Link first meets Zubora while exploring the Snowhead region. Upon talking to Zubora, he says to Link that he cannot forge his sword due to the hearth being frozen over. Link must obtain Hot Spring Water, which can be found within the Goron Graveyard. Once filled within a Bottle, Link must pour it over the ice, allowing the hearth to be used once again. Alternatively, Link can also use Fire Arrows to melt the ice. With the hearth now functioning, Zubora's assistant, Gabora, is able to forge Link's sword into the Razor Sword.
Link can further reforge his sword, but he is first told by Zubora that he must obtain Gold Dust. Link must gain access to the Goron Racetrack. After entering the race and finishing first, Link is then gifted with Gold Dust by the Goron Elder's Son. Returning to the Mountain Smithy and showing the Gold Dust allows Link's sword to be further forged. Link's Razor Sword now becomes the Gilded Sword, which is durable unlike the previous forge.
- In the ending credits, Zubora and Gabora can be seen in the Milk Bar, watching the performance of Guru-Guru.
- The names of both, Zubora and Gabora, could be a reference to Kaepora Gaebora from Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "See? Our hearth has been frozen over!" — Zubora, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "You've gotta understand, I have to melt this ice off my hearth before I can go to work." — Zubora, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "And we just got the ice melted off the hearth and everything..." — Zubora, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Your Kokiri Sword has been strengthened and forged into a Razor Sword!", Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Now keep in mind that after you've used this 100 times, the blade will lose its edge and will return to its original sharpness. Now here's a secret...If you bring me gold dust before this sword loses its edge, I'll be able to make it the strongest sword around. You got that? Gold dust!" — Zubora, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Gilded Sword Forged from gold dust and the Razor Sword, it's unbreakable.", Majora's Mask.