Fisherman (Majora's Mask)
The Fisherman lives on the shores of the Great Bay in his hut in Majora's Mask. He says that he has been fishing in the bay for thirty years, and that his skill even surpasses even the Zoras. However, he admits that lately, he has been having trouble catching fish, and that the water is so murky that he always ends up back at shore when he goes out on his boat.
In the past, the Fisherman caught fish with the Hookshot that he found at the bottom of the ocean. However, the Gerudo Pirates took it from him. Link later obtains the Hookshot after sneaking into the Pirates' Fortress.
When Link first meets the Fisherman, he is in possession of a Seahorse. It is a rare fish, so he was planning on selling it at the Carnival of Time in Clock Town. However, he promises Link that if he shows him a Pictograph on his Pictograph Box of a Gerudo Pirate, he will give him the Seahorse. The Seahorse asks Link to take him to Pinnacle Rock, where he will guide him through the murky waters to the location of the Zora Eggs.
After Link completes the Great Bay Temple, the Fisherman relocates to an island. There, Link can play a Jumping Game for 20 Rupees. He receives a Piece of Heart if he wins. The Fisherman then complains that he was planning on buying a larger boat, and that now he may go bankrupt.
- ↑ "I've been catching fish in these seas for 30 years. When it comes to catching fish, I'm even better than the Zoras." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "It's not good out there... Lately, I've been coming back empty-handed myself." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "And what's worse, this water has gotten murky, so when I ship out, I always lose my way and somehow end up back at shore." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "See, it was long ago when I used to use this thing called a hookshot to catch fish off the coast..." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "And I just happened to swipe it from the bottom of the sea, so I hold no grudge against 'em." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "But I was attacked by these pirates, and they took it away with them." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Since it's rare, I was thinking of selling it at the town carnival, which should be starting soon." — Fishman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "If you want that sea horse, bring me a pictograph of a female pirate." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Thank you. Hurry! Take me back to the waters near Pinnacle Rock..." — Seahorse, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "You got a seahorse! Hurry! Take it to its home at Pinnacle Rock!" — In-Game Description, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "If you pay 20 Rupees, I'll invite you to a jumping game that has a really big prize!" — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "And I was thinking of saving up to buy a big ship... Now it looks like I may go bankrupt!" — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.