Fisherman's Jumping Game
After Link has completed Great Bay Temple and so purifies the Ocean, the Fisherman starts a Jumping Game aimed at tourists The Jumping Game is open from 7 a.m to 4 p.m. The Fisherman offers Link to play a game for 20 Rupees. To start the game, Link needs to jump to the island in the center. The torches will light on each of the four islands in a specific order. Link needs to jump to the island that has the lit torch before it goes out to get 1 point. If Link gets 20 points or more within two minutes, he will be awarded a Piece of Heart.
- ↑ "The Fisherman's Jumping Game! Please ride the boat to the fisherman's island to inquire about playing." — Sign, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Now that the seas are back to normal, I've started a little business aimed at tourists." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "If you pay 20 Rupees, I'll invite you to a jumping game that has a really big prize!" — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "If you're up for it, go to that island in the center." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I'm going to light the torches on each of the surrounding four islands in a particular order." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Jump to the island that has the lit torch. If you can jump to it before the torch goes out, you'll get one point!" — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "If you get 20 or more points within the time limit, you'll get a big prize! But it'll cost you 20 Rupees for one try." — Fisherman, Majora's Mask.