- This article is about the Keaton from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. For the enemy in The Minish Cap, see Keaton (Enemy).
Ocarina of Time
Keaton is a mysterious creature who plays tricks in certain patches of grass. If Link destroys a bush in a group, the remaining bushes will dance around before disappearing. If Link wears the Keaton Mask when he does this, Keaton will appear. He is not fooled by the mask, but offers Link a test, the Keaton Quiz, in which he asks five questions pertaining to people, places, and things in Termina. If Link answers Keaton's questions correctly, Link is given a Piece of Heart. If he has already received the Piece of Heart during a previous time loop, he will receive 20 Rupees (Nintendo 64 version) or a fishing pass (3DS version).
- ↑ "Keaton Mask The mask of the ghost fox, Keaton. Wear it with (C)." — In-Game Description, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Hee-hee-ho! Hello, child. If you are attempting to fool me, it is impossible." — Keaton, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "We Keatons can recognize our own by the sheen of our tails." — Keaton, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "But you're a good child... Let me put you to a test." — Keaton, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Answer me this... Pick one of the three choices..." — Keaton, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Hee-hee-ho! Good! Very good! Take this prize!" — Keaton, Majora's Mask.