After Link receives the Romani's Mask from Cremia, he can enter the Milk Bar. Link can purchase both regular Milk from Romani Ranch for 20 Rupees, or he can get their specialty, Chateau Romani, for 200 Rupees.
The Milk Bar usually has two visitors, along with Mr. Barten, who runs the bar. Gorman stays there drinking Milk, and Toto is near the stage. Toto asks Link to help him play the Ballad of the Wind Fish on his Ocarina and its various forms. If he does so, Gorman will be so touched that he gives Link the Troupe Leader's Mask. On the third day during the Anju and Kafei Side Quest, Link can find Madame Aroma in the Milk Bar. In exchange for the Letter to Mama, she will give him a Bottle.
- Main article: Mercay Tavern
A Link Between Worlds
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
- ↑ ""Latte" The Members-Only Milk Bar Open from 10 p.m." — Sign, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "You got Romani's Mask! Wear it with (C) to show you're a member of the exclusive milk bar, Latte." — In-Game Description, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Regular Milk: 20 Rupees Chateau: 200 Rupees Nothing" — Mr. Barten, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I'd like to do a sound check, though. I just want to see what it would have been like... Hey, you! Could you help me with a performance? Yes No" — Toto, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "That melody...It brings back so many memories!" — Gorman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I'm sorry I booed you... Please, take my mask." — Gorman, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "This!!! It's from Kafei! Correct? Correct?" — Madame Aroma, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I'm sorry. At this point in time, I can give you only something like this." — Madame Aroma, Majora's Mask.