Magic Hags' Potion Shop
The Magic Hags' Potion Shop is a location in Majora's Mask. Situated in the forested area of the Woodfall region near the Woods of Mystery. The Potion Shop naturally contains an assortment of odd potions, ranging from Red Potions to Green Potions and, under certain conditions, Blue Potions.  The shop owners are Kotake and Koume, two witches previously seen in Ocarina of Time though almost completely unrelated as per the laws of Termina.
Link first encounters this area while trying to gain entry deeper into the Southern Swamp, however a Big Octo blocks the path. Link must save Koume who usually runs boat tours at the Swamp Tourist Center. The young hero navigates through the puzzling Woods of Mystery, with the help of a Monkey. The young hero then finds an unconscious Koume and must go to the Potion Shop, where Koume's sister Kotake gives Link a free Bottle containing Red Potion. Link returns to Koume and gives her the potion, the now revived Koume returns to her post running boat tours, this allows Link access to the deeper section of the Swamp.
- ↑ "Magic Hags' Potion Shop Preparing for business. Open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m." — Sign, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Red Potion: 20 Rupees Recover your energy in one gulp!" — Kotake, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Green Potion: 10 Rupees This works very well when you're low on magic power." — Kotake, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Blue Potion: 60 Rupees I just brewed up this cure-all! It goes down easy and gets right to work." — Kotake, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Hmm, yes. It's easy getting lost in those woods. Ask the monkeys that live there." — Kotake, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Oh!! Well, if that's true, then take this potion to her... This isn't good..." — Kotake, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Ooh! Feel the energy flow! Koume is revived!!!" — Koume, Majora's Mask.