Town Shooting Gallery
The Town Shooting Gallery is the location of a Mini-Game within Majora's Mask. It is one of two Shooting Galleries in Termina, the other being the Swamp Shooting Gallery which lies in the region of Woodfall. This specific Shooting Gallery is located in Clock Town, more specifically, East Clock Town. It is run by the Town Shooting Gallery Manager and the Bow is required in order to take part.
The Mini-Game itself costs Link 20 Rupees but first he must obtain the Hero's Bow from the Woodfall Temple, if Link enters the gallery without a Bow he won't be able to take part. The Shooting Gallery Manager quickly explains the rules to Link, in which he must shoot the red Octoroks while avoiding the blue ones. Hitting a red Octorok earns Link one point, however, hitting a blue one causes a deduction of one point. The Octoroks pop up in specific formations and only stay up for a limited amount of time. The game gets harder for the young hero as he progresses, as more Octoroks pop up and the formations become more complex.
In order to earn a prize, Link must earn at least 40 points. Earning between 40 and 49, thus breaking the record, rewards the young hero with a Quiver upgrade. If Link has already obtained the Quiver upgrade, then he is rewarded with a Purple Rupee instead. If the Link manages to get a perfect score of 50, then he is gifted with a Piece of Heart.
- ↑ "One game is 20 Rupees. OK No thanks" — Town Shooting Gallery Manager, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Sorry, but you can't play if you don't have a bow." — Town Shooting Gallery Manager, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "All right, sonny! The rules are simple... Hit as many red ones as you can within the time limit. If you hit a blue one, you lose time, so watch out!" — Town Shooting Gallery Manager, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Our highest score is (var). If you break the record, you'll win a spectacular prize! Good luck!" — Town Shooting Gallery Manager, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "That was perfect!!! Well, here ya go!" — Town Shooting Gallery Manager, Majora's Mask.