The Goron Shrine is a location in Majora's Mask in the Snowhead region of Termina. It is located at the center of the Goron Village and only members of the race are allowed to enter. The Goron Shrine is a place of residence and prayer for Gorons. It is also a location in which the Gorons take shelter from the harsh winter. This is the prime place where the Goron Elder and his Son reside.
- Main article: Goron Lullaby
Inside, Link can hear the wailing of the Goron Elder's Son. The Gorons are fretting about him and don't know what to do. The Goron Elder has ventured off to try to lift the curse of snow from Snowhead like the hero Darmani, who died in the attempt, so he cannot quell his son's tears. The Elder can be found in a frozen snow boulder in the Mountain Village area, and if Link pours Hot Spring Water on him, the ice thaws the snow boulder and the Goron Elder is now freed. Link then informs the Goron Elder about his son, and he teaches Link the first part of the "Goron Lullaby" to calm the son down.
Once Link successfully plays the song to the Elder's Son in the Shrine, the young Goron remembers the Lullaby and teaches Link the remaining part. Once Link plays the full Lullaby, the crying ceases, and the Elder's Son now falls asleep as do the remainder of the Gorons within the Shrine. 
Don Gero's Mask
- Main article: Don Gero's Mask
When in the Shrine, Link finds multiple torches that aren't lit. Link must light all the braziers on fire in order to turn the chandelier. When that is done, the chandelier begins spinning and the Goron Mask can be used to break the pots in the chandelier. The Rock Sirloin can be found in one of these, which Goron Link must carry to the Hungry Goron in the Mountain Village. As a thank you, the Hungry Goron gives Link Don Gero's Mask.
- Main article: Goron Shop
Within the confines of the Goron Shrine is a shop where Link can procure necessary items and Bombs. Once spring comes to Termina, Bombs are less expensive than anywhere else in the world. Prices are much cheaper in the springtime as the spirits of the Gorons are lifted and the flow of business resumes normally. The Goron Shop is likely to sell things that are convenient for Gorons, which distinguishes it from a Zora Shop.
- ↑ "The Goron Elder's son won't stop crying." — Goron, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Since the Elder is gone, his son won't stop crying. I wish someone would do something..." — Goron, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "The Elder went to Snowhead and hasn't come back, so now his son is so lonely he won't stop crying." — Goron, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "The Elder went to Snowhead and doesn't seem to be coming back. Now his son is so lonely that he won't stop crying." — Goron, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "I was fine until I marched off to Snowhead by myself, hoping that I could drive off a demon." — Darmani, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "You learned the Lullaby Intro!", Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "This is great. The Elder's son has finally quit crying. Now we can sleep, too." — Goron, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Aha! So the Gorons fall asleep if they hear the Goron's Lullaby! That's convenient..." — Tatl, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Y-you can have the food I hid in the chandelier up there, so p-please, j-just die in peace." — Goron, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "It seems the hungry Goron was wearing Don Gero's Mask..." — Gossip Stone, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Ahh...Welcome. Our spring sale is now underway." — Goron, Majora's Mask.