Swamp Tourist Center
The Swamp Tourist Center is a location situated in one of the four regions of Termina in Majora's Mask, Woodfall. More specifically, it is located in the beginning section of the Southern Swamp. In the Tourist Center, there resides two people. Those two people include Koume, and the Swamp Tourist Center Guide, who is actually Tingle's father.
Link first encounters this location when entering the Southern Swamp. Link can't do much here on his first visit, but after he revives Koume with a Red Potion, she returns to her role running boat tours around the swamp. If Link walks up and speaks with Koume after reviving her, she'll reward the young hero with a Pictograph Box and a free ride through the swamp. The boat is able to take down the Big Octo that blocks the path leading to the Deku Palace and in to Woodfall.
After ridding the evil that lies within the Woodfall Temple, the swamp waters are purified and Link now has the Hero's Bow. This causes Koume to open up a new mini-game in the Tourist Center. In addition, Link can speak with the Swamp Tourist Center Guide, who requests that a pictograph be taken of his son, Tingle. If Link does so, the guide is happy to give him a Piece of Heart in exchange for the pictograph. Additionally, Link can also take a picture of the Deku King and still receive the Piece of Heart.
- Main article: Koume's Target Shooting
This mini-game is run by Koume and is only accessible once Link has ridden the evil from within Woodfall Temple. The initial cost is 10 Rupees and requires the sole use of the Bow. Link must try to hit the target board hanging below Koume while traversing across the swamp by boat. The boat controls itself automatically and it laps the entire route of the Southern Swamp. To pass the mini game, Link must hit the target 20 times; however, he must avoid hitting Koume. If Koume is struck 10 times, the mini game ends.  Upon completion the first time, Koume rewards Link with a Piece of Heart while the second time she gives Link a Purple Rupee.
- ↑ "How unfortunate. Koume has gone into the woods out back, looking for mushrooms..." — Kotake, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "In a special deal just for you, I'll let you take this cruise for free." — Koume, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Actually, I want to do business at the palace, but there's this big octopus...and..." — Business Scrub, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Well, the Swamp Tourist Center is currently holding a pictograph contest." — Swamp Tour Guide, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "For nice pictographs taken in the swamp, a free boat cruise will be awarded as a special prize." — Swamp Tour Guide, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "How about a little game? I'll fly around on my broom, and you try to hit my target?" — Koume, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Well, as I promised... Here! Take this." — Koume, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "To shoot a pathetic old hag 10 times! I'd like to see your parents' faces when they hear of it!" — Koume, Majora's Mask.