Fully refills Link's hearts, Magic Meter, and prevents his magic from depleting
Chateau Romani is a type of milk that only appears in Majora's Mask. It is the specialty of Romani Ranch, and as a result, it is quite expensive. It can be purchased in the Milk Bar for 200 Rupees and is kept in a Bottle. Despite its high price, it is the most popular drink sold at the Milk Bar.
Chateau Romani is said to be a source of Magic Power. If Link consumes it, it will restore his magic power, heal his hearts, and prevent his Magic Meter from depleting throughout the whole three-day cycle. It is extremely useful when fighting Twinmold or using the Fierce Deity's Mask. When Link plays the Song of Time and resets the days, the effects of Chateau Romani wear off.
- ↑ "This way to Romani Ranch. Please visit the home of Chateau Romani." — Sign, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "It's proof of Milk Bar membership. Chateau Romani is a little expensive, but please try it at the bar.", Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "It comes from Romani Ranch, and the current price is 200 Rupees!" — Mr. Barten, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "Our most popular, of course, is Chateau Romani. It's a vintage milk." — Mr. Barten, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "It depends on who you ask, but there are those who consider this milk as a source of Magic Power! It takes just one gulp they say! It's expensive, but thankfully, it's the one we serve the most." — Mr. Barten, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "The special Romani-bred cows are the source of Chateau Romani, the most desired of forbidden milk! It is a mystical milk that fills you with Magic Power..." — Cremia, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "You got a bottle of Chateau Romani! Drink it to replenish your magic power. The drink even boosts your magic stamina! Swirl it around with your tongue to enjoy its flavor to the fullest!" — In-Game Description, Majora's Mask.
- ↑ "It seems that drinking Chateau Romani makes your magic power last for three days..." — Gossip Stone, Majora's Mask.