When Link is a child, Sabooro can be found within Kakariko Village where he is prancing around on top of the construction site near the center of town. If you talk to him, he mentions the Cucco Lady nearby, who works hard taking care of her Cuccos, even though she is allergic to them. Sabooro wants to help her out as he is feeling charitable. This piece of information is meant to encourage Link to help the Cucco Lady, as it will lead to Link acquiring an empty Bottle. At nighttime, Sabooro will be inside one of the houses in Kakariko Village, crying that his beautiful, smooth hands are worn out from his hard work.
When Link is an Adult, the Carpenters venture off to Gerudo Valley, where they are captured and held captive in the Gerudo's Fortress. Link finds Sabooro locked in a jail cell and after speaking to him, Sabooro compliments Link by stating that he has a lot of guts to get past all the guards.. After defeating the Gerudo Thief to free Sabooro, he asks if Link has seen his Boss, and that he must hurry back to him.
After saving the Carpenters, they will appear back at a tent in Gerudo Valley. Sabooro will tell you that Nabooru was brainwashed by Ganondorof's followers. The Carpenters will together repair the bridge over Gerudo Valley.
The name Sabooro is derived from the Japanese name Saburo, which means third son.
- ↑ "Look at that poor girl over there. She works so hard taking care of her chickens, even though touching them gives her goose bumps... What a trooper! I would really like to help her! I've just been feeling so charitable these days! Don't you feel that way, too?" — Sabooro, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "Look at this, kid! My beautiful, smooth hands are all worn out from working. Sob sob..." — Sabooro, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "I have no idea where you come from, but you must have a lot of guts to make it past all the guards around here! All of my fellow carpenters are imprisoned somewhere in here. If you can get us out of here, we'll repay the favor somehow! But be careful! There're sure to be Gerudo guards somewhere" — Sabooro, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "Thanks, boy! You're fantastic! I'm Sabooro, the carpenter. Have you seen our boss, boy? He's probably worried about me! I have to get back to him immediately! One more of our workers is still a prisoner. Please save him!" — Sabooro, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "I am the boss of the carpenters that Impa hired to improve this village and make it into a true city! But young men these days don't have any ambition... Do you know what I mean, kid? My workers are just running aimlessly around the village, and they're not making any progress at all... Even my own son doesn't have a job, and he just wanders around all day!" — Master Craftsman, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "Like I suspected, Nabooru was brainwashed by Ganondorf's followers..." — Sabooro, Ocarina of Time.