Breve is a character featured within The Minish Cap. She is an older women who is found wandering around within Mama's Cafe. She thinks highly of herself, even referring to herself as 'one smart cookie'.
Link is able to fuse a Green Kinstone with Breve at various points in the game. As it is a Green Kinstone fusion, it is not set to a specific treasure chest, but instead, one of the many possible treasure chests. There is one random Blue Kinstone within the game that opens up a tree in North Hyrule Field. Breve is one of the many characters in which Link can make this Kinstone fusion with.
During the game, Link can speak with Breve and she says a variety of things, depending on what part of the storyline Link is in. Early in the game she gives Link tips on how to move things, serving somewhat as an optional tutorial. At one point, she questions what happened to the King as was always such a nice man. She even speculates that perhaps a monster crawled into his body and is causing the trouble.
Late in the game when Link speaks to Breve, she is very pessimistic, talking about how Hyrule is covered in darkness and that this is the end. She has never imagined that something like this would happen during her lifetime.
- ↑ "I'm one smart cookie!" — Breve, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "Let me tell you something that might come in handy someday. You can move bookcases and stuff. Try to push and pull different things... After all, you're young! You should be trying all kinds of new things! Ha!" — Breve, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "The king was always such a nice man, but lately, he's been such a brute... I wonder what happened to him? Hohohho..." — Breve, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "Maybe a monster crawled in his skin and is parading around as the real king! Hohohoho!" — Breve, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "Hyrule Castle is covered in darkness. This is the end." — Breve, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "I never imagined something like this would happen in my lifetime. I wonder if the Picori will show up and help us once again..." — Breve, The Minish Cap.