Percy is a poet who Link will first meet at the Picori Festival and later at his temporary home located at Trilby Highlands. He travels all over the realm writing his poetry. However, when he arrives back home, he finds that the road has been blocked off.
After fusing kinstones, Percy will leave his temporary home in the Trilby Highlands to return home. However, Percy won't actually enter his home until the Monster Lady living inside of it has been gotten rid of by Link. Link is unable to get rid of the Monster Lady until after he has entered the Temple of Droplets and acquired the Flame Lantern. After lighting the torches in the house, the lady will turn into its true form, a Moblin.
Link is able to fuse Green Kinstones at various points in the game with Percy. As it is a Green Kinstone fusion, it is not set to a specific treasure chest, but instead, one of the many possible treasure chests. There is one random Red Kinstone within the game that opens up a location in the Hyrule Castle Garden leading to a Piece of Heart, as well as a random Blue Kinstone that opens up a tree in North Hyrule Field leading to a Fairy Fountain. Percy is one of the many characters in which Link can make this Kinstone fusion with.
Percy writes one of the many books Link can find in the library. It is called So Your Son Wants to Be a Hero... It Could be Verse!
- ↑ "I've been on the road for a while. I came back in time for the festival. It feels wonderful to be back in Hyrule again, in this joyous time! I... I must put these feelings into verse!" — Percy, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "Hello. I am Percy, poet laureate of Hyrule. And you are Link? Oh, no, no! The pleasure is mine! I travel all over the realm, writing verse wherever I go. But here I am, returning after a long absence only to find the road blocked. It wouldn't feel like such a waste if I hadn't lost half of my Kinstone! When misfortune rains down upon my head, it pours in torrents! I think I may have dropped it in the inn I stayed at last night... I see no other course than to put these tragic events to verse. I see stars beyond the rainbow, But I cannot reach them. Though the stone I lost is small, Large was its place in my heart." — Percy, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "My way home is blocked. Alas! And making matters worse, I lost one of my stone fragments in my travels. When misfortune rains down upon my head, it pours in torrents! I wonder if I dropped that stone fragment in the inn last night. I see no other course than to put these tragic events to verse. I see stars beyond the rainbow, But I cannot reach them. Though the stone I lost is small, Large was its place in my heart." — Percy, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "Oh, perfect! They fit! That's it! I've got it now! The perfect verse! Apart or whole, These two are one. Two lost and broken halves, Like me and my beloved." — Percy, The Minish Cap.
- ↑ "Oh, dear! Link! Won't you listen to my verse? When I finally returned to my home, sweet home, a stranger was there! I'm an extremely shy person, and I just can't talk to someone I don't know! So...I had to put my feelings to verse! While I was gone, did you break in To practice your thieving art? Even if you rob my home, You can never steal my heart." — Percy, The Minish Cap.