The Rito Rope Bridge
After the blizzard coming from the Wind Temple abates, Gesane and Juannelle gather at the broken bridge to Rito Village about wanting to repair the bridge, but not being equipped to do so. Juannelle mentions there's a skilled carpenter at Lookout Landing, but they can't dispatch an emissary due to everyone being busy. If Link goes to Lookout Landing and speaks to Karson about the bridge, he'll agree to go and fix it, but not before Lester's Mini Stable is complete. With that done, he agrees to head to Rito Village.
After this, if Link heads back to the broken bridge and talks to Karson, he'll find the job can't be completed yet due to his inaccurate estimate. The job needs 20 more pieces of wood. When Link gives him the bundles of wood, he'll fix the bridge together with Gesane quickly, and Gesane pays Link a Silver Rupee for his help.
- With the Wind Temple completed, talk to Gesane and Juannelle at (-3293, 1803, 0121) near the broken bridge
- Go to Lookout Landing. Talk to Karson and - if necessary - finish the mini stable to free him up.
- Stock up on at least 20 bundles of wood, if there aren't enough already in Link's inventory. This can be obtained by chopping up the logs obtained from cutting down any tree or surface Evermean.
- Return to the broken bridge. Give Karson the wood.
- With the bridge fixed, collect the 100 rupee reward.
|Gesane and Juannelle are in a bind as they want to repair the rope bridge destroyed in the blizzard but can't find anyone skilled in construction. However, they say there is a skilled carpenter at Lookout Landing.|
Apparently, this person's name ends in "son."
|The skilled carpenter at Lookout Landing was Karson. You explained the situation to him, and he enthusiastically agreed to help and hurried off to the job site.|
|Karson arrived at the work site, but there isn't enough wood for the project.|
Repairing the broken bridge will require a total of 20 pieces of wood. Gather some wood.
|You handed the wood over to Karson, and he repaired the broken bridge. Juannelle and Gesane were relieved and returned to their posts.|
- ↑ "Now that the blizzard has passed, I'd like to repair the bridge so that supplies can arrive in the village. Sadly, we're not equipped for a major rebuilding project..." — Gesane, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Hmm. Sounds like you need a good carpenter. I know! What about that guy at Lookout Landing? If he could build an incredible structure like that, I bet he'll have no problem fixing up your bridge! His name was... Oh, shoot. I don't remember. But it ended in "son."" — Juannelle, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Fantastic! Yes, he sounds up to the task. However, I can't leave the village right now, what with my defense duties. We'll have to dispatch an emissary to Lookout Landing in my place. But who to send? Everyone's so busy..." — Gesane, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "I heard it fell apart when that blizzard struck Rito Village. But if they're looking to have it fixed, that strange weather must've died down, eh? Well then, no time to gab. I'll have that bridge lookin' good as new in less than no time! Son and done!" — Karson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "I hate to say it... But I've still gotta finish up with the stable. I'd love to help ya though..." — Karson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "We've hit a bit of a snag. See, the thing's in worse shape than I accounted for." — Karson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Karson here estimates that we're short 20 pieces of wood. Is that right?" — Juannelle, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Yep. We may be able to get what we need by chopping down trees. But that'll be a whole project in itself." — Karson, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Gesane, let's plonk this down a little farther to the left... Not that far! It's falling down the cliff! Timberrr! Pheeew! Good catch. Those wings sure come in handy, eh? Or...wingy. Hey, don't set your tail down there! It's a support beam, not a perch!" — Karson, Tears of the Kingdom