Open the Door
Upon walking to the door of the cabin and examining it, Link can hear inside what sounds like two people refusing to open the door. They seem troubled due to the monsters located directly outside. This interaction begins the quest. Three Bokoblins are sitting around a campfire directly to the side of the cabin. After slaying them all, Link can examine the door again. 
Link can then enter the cabin, starting another sequence of dialogue with Jogo and Yammo.  Yammo, very relieved, gives Link a Spicy Elixir.Yammo then asks Link if he is aware of shield surfing.  If Link says he isn't aware, Yammo will explain it to him.  Yammo explains that she and Jogo are following a rumor she heard about a legendary shield surfer in the area, though she isn't sure exactly where they are (she is referring to Selmie).  The shield nearby that she suggests Link take is a Traveler's Shield and is resting against the fireplace behind her and Jogo.
|You heard a man and a woman talking inside a cabin. Apparently, they're concerned about the monsters outside and are hesitant to open the door.|
It seems like the door will stay closed as long as they can hear the monsters.
|You heard a man and a woman talking inside a cabin. They were troubled by the sounds of surrounding monsters and didn't want to open the door, so you dispatched all the monsters near the cabin.|
|Inside a cabin were a couple of travelers, Jogo and Yammo. They were on their way to see a legendary shield surfer but were waylaid by monsters. For defeating the monsters, they rewarded you with a spicy elixir.|
They will also give you a shield for shield surfing as a reward for helping them.
- ↑ Is there somebody there?! Maybe someone's come to help. - Jogo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ Wh-what are you talkin' about?! Don't you hear those monsters?! I sure do! whatever you do, don't open the door if you hear the sound of monsters! - Yammo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ Wh-what are you saying?! Why would anyone help us? This place is crawling with monsters! Huh? The monsters... I can't hear them anymore! Come on, Jogo! What's takin' you so long?! Quick! You gotta unlock the door! - Yammo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ O-OK! - Jogo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ Y-you defeated the monsters? - Jogo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ Thanks for helping us! We took a break in this here vacant house to get away from the cold, and before we knew it, monsters had us surrounded. Hey, you should be sure to thank him nice 'n' proper like. - Yammo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ I still can't believe you came to help us. You really did save us, you know. Ever since the Upheaval, there've been more and more monsters. We were trying to be careful, but... - Jogo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ I don't know how to thank you enough, but please, take this... - Yammo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ Ah, but it doesn't feel like it's thanks enough. Not for someone who saved our lives... Oh, hey, I got an idea! Mister, do you know anything about shield surfing? - Yammo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ Shield surfing is a way of gettin' around by ridin' and slidin' on a shield. First you hold up a shield, then you jump on it and ride! But you gotta get some momentum going or it won't work. It can be kinda tricky like that. - Yammo, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ Ah, that's right... If you like that shield over yonder, go right ahead and use it. We brought plenty of our own. I may not look like it, but I used to be a professional shield surfer, ya know. I heard a rumor there was this legendary surfer somewhere in the Hebra Mountains so I came here lookin' for 'em. But, well, I didn't know their exact location. Worse yet, I took a break here and ended up surrounded by monsters. Hey, but if you need to know anything about shield surfing, at least I can help with that. Anything you don't understand about it, just go ahead and ask me! - Yammo, Tears of the Kingdom