Dyeing to Find It
A Steward Construct has told Link this riddle: "When the sun awakens in the sky, dye the white pattern black. Then will the sacred shrine appear."
If Link solves the riddle, he'll gain access to a Shrine of Light.
- Talk to Steward Construct that can be found in the ruins on the east side of the Quatta's Shelf. After he finishes, look right of the large, rectangular rock. You will see a wheel which, when rotated, rotates the rock. Rotate the rock until the side with the T-shaped indent is in front of the Construct.
- Next, grab the nearby wooden platform with Ultrahand and put it in the indent on the left side of the rock (viewed from the Construct side).
- If everything was done correctly, your rock should look like this one in the "Gallery" section. Everything what left, is to wait until 6:00 a.m., when the sun will cover in shadow the white area on the opposite side of the gap. You can lit and pass time near the nearby campfire if you would like to.
- At 6:00 a.m., the sun will cover in shadow the white area and the Shrine of Light will appear, finishing the quest.
- Main article: Kurakat Shrine
|Near some ruins on Quatta's Shelf, northwest of Mount Lanayru, a Steward Construct said this riddle would guide you to a sacred shrine:
"When the sun awakens in the sky, dye the white pattern black. Then will the sacred shrine appear."
|By reorienting the mechanism in the ruins to recive the morning light, you lined up its shadow to cover the white symbol.
A Shrine of Light appeared in the ruins.