Fish for Fletching
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
After completing Tulin of Rito Village, talk to Bedoli to start the quest. She'll tell Link that the Rito are stockpiling food and materials, and asks Link if he happens to have some spare food to trade for arrows. She's specifically looking for three Glowing Cave Fish.
After the quest is done, Bedoli will be willing to trade arrows for Chillfin Trout and Brightcaps as well. She'll offer a trade of three Glowing Cave Fish, three Chillfin Trouts, or five Brightcaps, for 10 arrows and Link can either accept or pass. She will not change the trade until Link accepts.
Complete Tulin of Rito Village.
- After completing the Wind Temple, go to (-3655, 1763, 320) to find Bedoli.
- She wants three Glowing Cave Fish to help them rebuild their food stockpiles after the blizzard.
- Give Bedoli the three Glowing Cave Fish to receive 10 Arrows.
|Bedoli is struggling due to the lack of food around Rito Village. She's offered you a trade: bring her three glowing cave fish, which can be caught in caves, and she'll give you 10 arrows.|
It couldn't hurt to keep an eye out for the fish during your travels.
|You gave Bedoli three glowing cave fish and received 10 arrows in return. She offered to expand the agreement as well—now she'll offer arrows not just for glowing cave fish, but also for the chillfin trout and brightcaps that the Rito children crave.|
- ↑ "Now that the blizzard's died down, we're stockpiling all the food and materials we used to have in abundance." — Bedoli, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Hey, you wouldn't happen to have any spare food you'd be willing to part with, would you? If you have extra food, I'd be happy to trade you for some supplies." — Bedoli, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "I could offer you, say, 10 arrows for three glowing cave fish. They're not hard to find if you look in caves." — Bedoli, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "Oh, yes! Do you have any other spare food on you? Chillfin trout and brightcaps are the little ones' favorite foods, so we can never get enough around here. If you come across extra of either of those, bring them to me and I'll give you more arrows in exchange." — Bedoli, Tears of the Kingdom