Rock for Sale
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rock for Sale
The quest is available as soon as Link arrives at Tarrey Town.
- Speak with Hagie at Tarrey Town who operates the rail car. He mentions that he found a weird rock and offers to sell it to Link for 100 Rupees.
- Agree to purchase it and Hagie's wife, Ruli will appear and intervene on this transaction. She thinks her husband is cheating Link on a deal and instead makes him sell the rock for only 50 rupees, which Hagie agrees to do.
- Link is able to carry the rock to the south of Lake Akkala to uncover the Jochi-ihiga Shrine.
- Pay 20 Rupees to Hagie to use the Railcar. Attach the crystal to the railcart and ride it down to the construction site.
- Then carry the crystal over to the edge of the lake and you'll have a clear sight line to where the rock is pointing.
- Grab one of the nearby wings and attach the crystal to it. Attach a fan to the backside of the wing, then make sure its in deep enough water to get going. Climb on and hit it to activate the fan and propel yourself forward.
- Stand on either the left or right side of the wing to get it across the water. Grab the crystal and bring it to the shrine to complete the quest.
- Main article: Jochi-ihiga Shrine
|Hagie was scheming to sell off a strange rock for 100 rupees, but his wife Ruli chided him, and he lowered it to 50 rupees instead.|
|You bought the weird rock from Hagie for 50 rupees.|
If his wife Ruli hadn't intervened, you might have had to pay 100 rupees.