Lake Akkala is a location found in Breath of the Wild.
Lake Akkala is a massive body of water, found just east of the Akkala Tower. Water reaches Lake Akkala from the south, where it flows from South Lake Akkala down the Akkala Falls before then spilling out in the vast lake. Lake Akkala can be a rather dangerous place to be, with several Guardian Stalkers found just to the west off the shore, within the Torin Wetland.
After the From the Ground Up side quest, Tarrey Town can be found within the north part of the Lake, where it is surrounded on all sides by water. Just east of Tarrey Town, beneath the bridge, Link can find Kilton's Fang and Bone shop. The shop will only appear once Link has encountered Kilton over at Skull Lake.
There are a handful of treasure chests that Link can find within Lake Akkala. While all the chests can be reached using Magnesis while on top of an Ice Block, some of the chests are very deep underwater and are more easily reached while riding on a Raft. A Raft can be found at the northeast end of the Lake.
- Gold Rupee - Found underwater near the center waterfall of the Akkala Falls.
- Ice Arrows x5 - Just north of the Akkala Falls, there are three treasure chests in the center of the lake. The southeastern of the three chests is very deep in the water and is more easily reached when using a Raft.
- Silver Shield - The westernmost of the three chests found in the center of the Lake.
- Silver Bow - the northernmost of the three chests found in the center of the Lake.
- Gold Rupee - In a chest underwater, just north of Tarrey Town.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Place an apple in the empty offering bowl.
Pick up the rock to the east of here and place it in the missing spot in the ring of boulders.