Lomei Labyrinth Island
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Nearby Shrine Quests
Note: Grey indicates tunnels that are not visible on the in-game map. Orange indicates side openings above ground level.
Main building west entrance
Note: It is possible to take a shortcut to the shrine by climbing the wall after the first flight of stairs.
There are several entrances into the main building. The south side entrances will only open after you have reached and unlocked the Tu Ka'loh Shrine within. In order to reach the Shrine, you need to enter the main building through the opening in the west side.
- Multiple Guardian Skywatchers encircle the top of the labyrinth.
- A Guardian Stalker can be found in the main courtyard.
- A Decayed Guardian can be found in the west section of the labyrinth.
- Electric Chuchus
- Fire Chuchus
- Great Flameblade in the main building, reachable through the west entrance. Use fire arrows to burn away the thorns to expose the side passage leading to the weapon.
- Thunderstorm Rod, Soldier's Bow, and Soldier's Shield at the end of the corridor north of the Decayed Guardian. These may also be accompanied by several Arrows.
- Knight's Bow in the northwest corner.
- Soldier's Spear or Knight's Halberd in the northeast corner.
- Knight's Shield and Knight's Broadsword in the main building, reachable through the east entrance.
- Silver Rupee in a chest in the main building, reachable through the north entrances.
- Diamond Circlet in the basement.
- Royal Broadsword in a chest east of the main building.
- Giant Ancient Core in a chest behind a metal crate west of the main building.
- Ancient Core in a chest near the labyrinth's outer west wall.
- Ancient Shaft and Sapphire in two chests south of the Decayed Guardian, separated from each other by iron bars.
- Bomb Arrow x5 in a chest in the center-east pillar in the courtyard.
- Silver Rupee in a chest in the center-west pillar in the courtyard.
After receiving the Spirit Orb from the Shrine, a shaft is opened in the floor in front of the Shrine. This shaft leads to a large room, colloquially called the Guardian Graveyard, beneath the entire labyrinth. A chest in the middle of the room contains a Diamond Circlet.
The room contains numerous dead Guardians as well as four Decayed Guardians and two Guardian Stalkers. They remain inactive until approached or until the chest is opened. On subsequent visits they will immediately respond to Link's arrival.
The room also contains the Travel Medallion from the first DLC.
There is an air vent beneath the shaft, allowing the Paraglider to be used to exit the basement.