Breath of the Wild
"Calcium deposits in the scales of this ancient fish make them as hard as armor. Cooking it into a dish will fortify your bones, temporarily increasing your defense."
The Armored Carp will restore one heart when eaten. If cooked on an open flame, Link will obtain a Roasted Carp, which restores 1½ hearts and can be sold for 15 rupees. If dropped on the ground in extremely snowy climates, Link will obtain a Frozen Carp, which restores one heart and provides a temporary boost to heat resistance for one minute. It can be sold for 18 rupees. The Armored Carp can be used in a variety of recipes, and the resultant meal will provide a defense-boosting effect.
Age of Calamity
"Calcium deposits in the scales of this ancient fish make them as hard as armor. Eating the fish is rumored to encourage strong bones."
- Akkala Tower Chapter 4 scenario
- All Hyrule, United Chapter 7 scenario
- Defend Zora's Domain Lv. 46 challenge
- Lanayru Token of Gratitude 1/4 (x15)
- The Knight's Gauntlet (x15)
- Duel on Ploymus Mountain (x10)
- A Gift from the Sky (x15)
- Tougher than Nails (x20)
- Inner Protection (x10)
- Fish Pie (x1)