Lynel Hoof is a material found in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Breath of the Wild
"This rare ingredient can be obtained only from a Lynel's foot. It's larger and heavier than a horse's hoof. It's useful for making elixirs but may have uses beyond that."
Lynel Hoofs can be obtained by defeating Lynels of all types found scattered across the overworld. They can be used to enhance various pieces of armor in the game, for example the Barbarian Armor. This item can also be exchanged with Kilton, at his shop which only appears at night, the Fang and Bone, for 30 Mon each, or can be used in the making of different Elixirs.
Age of Calamity
"This rare ingredient can be obtained only from a Lynel's foot. It's larger and heavier than a horse's hoof. It's likely to serve some purpose."
- EX The Copy Tournament (x10)
- Think Yourself Clever? (x10)
- Seal the Deal (x1)
- Strategic Fortifications (x10)
- Only the Best (x15)
- Unrelenting Power (x10)
- Beastly Malice (x15)
- EX Searching for Monster Data (x15)
- Time for an Upgrade (x10)
- Hyrule Institute of Tactics Research (x20)
- Rebuilding Akkala Bridge (x20)
- Power Play: Go with the Flow (x3)
- 125 Rupees to Segimo
- 50 Rupees at any shop or stable