Breath of the Wild
"This talon once grew from the elbow of a Lizalfos. You can stew it with critters to make elixirs, but it may have some other uses, as well."
Lizalfos Talons can be obtained as a drop from all Lizalfos found in the overworld. They can be used to upgrade pieces of armor found in the game, such as the Zora Armor, but also can be traded with Kilton at his shop, the Fang and Bone, for 8 Mon each. They can be used in combination with various Creatures to create different types of Elixirs, which increment Link's stats for a period of time.
Age of Calamity
"This talon once grew from the elbow of a Lizalfos. It must have other uses."
- Armor for Whom? (x40)
- Upgrading the Flight Range (x10)
- Gerudo Nail Artistry (x30)
- Remodeling the Flight Range (x10)
- Medicine Is the Best Medicine (x20)
- Tough as Nails (x30)
- Hidden Life Force (x30)
- The Finest Tailor in the Land (x25)
- Surveying the Volcano (x20)
- Fang for Your Buck (x20)
- A Rumor about Skull Lake (x50)
- Cold Desert Nights (x25)