Breath of the Wild
"This fish makes its home in cold water, giving it extra layers of fat. It temporarily increases your maximum hearts when used in cooking."
A Hearty Salmon can be eaten to recover 4 hearts, and can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 10 Rupees each. They are found occasionally in bodies of water, the most common areas being the Tabantha Frontier and Hebra Mountains.
Hearty Salmon can be used in many Recipes - a single Hearty Salmon in a lit Cooking Pot will create a Hearty Fish Skewer which fully recovers Link's Heart Containers, and adds a minimum of 4 Temporary Hearts in addition. Adding more Hearty items will further increase the number of Temporary Hearts. If cooked on an open flame by itself, Link will receive a Roasted Hearty Salmon, which will restore 4½ hearts.
Age of Calamity
"This fish makes its home in cold water, giving it extra layers of fat. These layers are both delicious and highly nourishing."
- Merchant Rhodo (5-9 in stock, 40 Rupees each)
- Daily Drills: Rito Lv. 14 challenge (x5)
- Fierce Gale of the Rito Lv. 26 challenge (x10)
- Fairy Fountain: Deep Snows Lv. 26 challenge (x10)
- Winged Escort Lv. 43 challenge (x10)
- Nap Quest! Lv. 49 challenge (x5)
- Zora Mettle Lv. 56 challenge (x10)
- The So-Called Knight Lv. 45 challenge
- Central Hyrule Token of Gratitude 4/5 (x50)
- A Buffet of Delicacies (x1)
- Bounding Across the Waves (x5)
- For the Future (x5)
- All the Heartiest Seafood (x15)
- Feast or Fiction? (x20)
- Regulating the Reservoir (x20)
- Shop-Quick Store (x3)
- Goods on the Move in Hyrule! (x10)
- Ceremonial Platter (x5)