Courser Bee Honey
Breath of the Wild
"Honey straight from the hive is chock-full of nutrients. Cooking this into a meal unlocks the potential of these nutrients and provides a stamina-recovery effect."
Courser Bee Honey can occasionally be found hanging from trees all over the place, but Link should take care when attempting to obtain the honey, as once shot, Bees will chase after him. Honey can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 10 Rupees per honeycomb.
This honey will restore 2 hearts if eaten raw, but it is best to cook it in a variety of Recipes. When cooked with other food, it will add an energizing effect, allowing Link to refill part of his Stamina Wheel.
- Main article: Koko's Specialty
When Link meets Koko at Kakariko Village, there are a series of small quests that Link can partake in. After completing Koko's Kitchen, Cooking with Koko, Koko Cuisine, Link will unlock the Koko's Specialty sidequest. Here Koko asks Link to bring him some Courser Bee Honey. As a reward, Koko will give Link some Energizing Honeyed Apple. The recipe for Energizing Honeyed Apple will be added to the completed adventure log for Koko's Specialty under Koko's Recipe Corner.
Courser Bee Honey can be used in a variety of specific recipes, giving an energizing effect. However, there are a number of recipes that specifically require Courser Bee Honey.
- Glazed Meat
- Glazed Mushrooms
- Glazed Seafood
- Glazed Veggies
- Honey Crepe
- Honey Candy
- Honeyed Apple
- Honeyed Fruits
While they are not all too common, beehives are found scattered about in the various regions of Hyrule. Link can find several on the Great Plateau, but there are also locations where they are a bit more plentiful.
- Just west of a Bokoblin Camp, northwest of the Woodcutter's House on the Great Plateau. Burn the wooden planks to find the beehive.
- Just northeast of the Woodcutter's house there is a small Bokoblin camp. A beehive can be found on the lone tree nearby.
- Just east of the Hopper Pond on the Great Platuea, where Link encounters a Stone Talus. A beehive can be found in this open area.
- 5 Honey Combs can be found in the area surrounding Rutile Lake in the Ridgeland region.
- 6 Honey Combs can be found surrounding Uten Marsh in the Hateno region.
- Near the center of Eventide Island in the Necluda Sea, a honeycomb can be found.
- Near the SE section of Bubinga Forest, a honeycomb can be found.
- In between Fort Hateno and the nearby shed, to the NE, 3 honeycombs can be found.
- Just to the west of Nirvata Lake, a honeycomb can be found.
- On the road to Hateno Village, near the Archery Range, there is a honeycomb.
- In the west section of Midla Woods, a honeycomb can be found.
Age of Calamity
"Honey straight from the hive is chock-full of nutrients. It's often added to meals to really help bring out the flavors."
- Mabe Ranch Co-op (3 in stock, 40 Rupees each, 24 Rupees fully discounted)
- Merchant Rhodo (5-9 in stock, 40 Rupees each)
- Messenger's Escort Lv. 24 challenge (x5)
- Goron-Style Barbecue Lv. 50 challenge (x10)
- Remnants of the Calamity Lv. 68 challenge (x10)
- Kakariko's Best Babysitter (x1)
- Living Things of Hyrule (x10)
- A Goron Wrestling Tournament (x15)
- Quality Time with Patricia (x5)
- Treats for Patricia (x10)
- Inner Knowing (x5)
- It Takes Two (x30)
- Brilliance for the Boutique (x1)
- Pumpkin Burglars (x1)
- Bee Very Careful (x10)