Eventide Island is a location in Breath of the Wild.
Eventide Island is a massive island at the southeast corner of the world out in the Necluda Sea. The island consists of the Toronbo Beach to the northwest, as well as the Koholit Rock mountain to the southeast. The rest of the island consist of a small forest and a tiny island out further to the east.
At the west side of the island there is a Raft that can be used to navigate the nearby sea.
Stranded on Eventide
- Main article: Stranded on Eventide
Once Link steps foot on Eventide Island, this will begin the Stranded on Eventide shrine quest. Link will be stripped of all his weapons, armor, materials, and food, bringing up back to the initial state when he started his quest. Link will need to venture across the island, finding the three orbs on the island, and placing them in their pedestals. This will complete the quest and cause the Korgu Chideh Shrine to rise up on top of Koholit Rock.
There are over a dozen treasure chests to collect on Eventide Island and these will help Link in tackling the rest of the island.
- Arrows x5 - Wooden treasure chest floating in the water at the northeast end of the island.
- Soldier's Claymore - Underwater in the small poisonous pond.
- Traveler's Sword - Near the Bokoblin camp at the northwest part of the island.
- Soldier's Shield - Buried in the sand at the south part of Toronbo Beach.
- Soldier's Bow - In the Bokoblin tree house at the east side of the island.
- Soldier's Broadsword - On some small rocks out at sea, at the east side of the island.
- Arrows x10 - Underwater at the center of the small atoll, east of Eventide Island.
- This chest can be exploited to farm arrows once the trial is cleared, as it regenerates every time the game is saved and the save file is opened once again.
- Silver Shield - Underwater just west of Eventide Island.
- Zora Spear - Underwater just west of the southwest end of Eventide Island.
- Iron Sledgehammer - In the rocks in the water at the south end of Eventide Island.
- Soldier's Spear - Behind a pile of rocks, down below, just southwest of Koholit Rock.
- Knight's Broadsword - In a treasure chest at the Bokoblin camp on Koholit Rock.
- Soldier's Bow - In a chest behind a pillar at the northwest part of the Bokoblin camp on Koholit Rock.
Weapons and Equipment
- Eventide Island, alongside Death Mountain proper and the Great Hyrule Forest, are the only locations in the game completely devoid of Korok Seeds.
- The shrine at Eventide, in spite of its remoteness, is neither the southernmost nor the easternmost shrine in the game's map. The southernmost shrine in the map is the Shoqa Tatone Shrine at Faron, and the easternmost shrine is the Kah Mael Shrine in Tingel Island in Akkala (not counting the (not counting the DLC-exclusives, Keive Tala Shrine in the Gerudo Desert and Kee Dafunia Shrine, east of Ankel Island in Akkala, which are southernmost and easternmost respectively).
- Eventide is entirely devoid of Hyrulean peoples.
- The island bears a superficial resemblance to Koholint Island from Link's Awakening and some of its geographic features bear the names or variations of the names of locations in the island. The shrine challenge Stranded on Eventide is also a nod to the plot of Link's Awakening.
- Albeit there are ruins on the island, with some standing walls featured, there is no indication of who inhabited the island. The presence of a shrine indicates that there were Sheika there in the past, but the ruins bear little to no discernible connection to said peoples.