Mighty Porgy (059 in the standard Breath of the Wild Hyrule Compendium) is a type of fish and common material found in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Breath of the Wild
"This ocean-dwelling fish comes with one rude attitude. The compounds in its flesh elevate your competitive spirit when it's cooked in a dish, thus increasing your attack power."
Mighty Porgys can typically be found in the oceans of Hyrule, such as the Necluda Sea or Lanayru Sea. They can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 10 Rupees each. The Mighty Porgy will restore one heart when eaten. If cooked on an open flame, Link will obtain a Roasted Porgy, which restores 1½ hearts and can be sold for 15 rupees, but does not activate the stat-boosting effect.
Mighty Porgies can be used in a variety of recipes, and the resultant meal will provide an attack-boosting effect.
Age of Calamity
"This ocean-dwelling fish comes with one rude attitude. The compounds in its flesh are said to elevate the competitive spirit, increasing attack power."
- Road to the Ancient Lab Chapter 1 scenario
- Water and Fire Chapter 5 scenario
- Swift Spear of the Zora Lv. 25 challenge
- The Master Kohga Chronicles! Lv. 57 challenge
- Lanayru Token of Gratitude 2/4 (x20)
- The Hateno Defense Squad (x5)
- Teba's Training Retreat (x10)
- Trial of Soh Kofi (x5)
- The Blessing of Deya Lake (x5)
- Deya Hot Pot (x1)
- Seafood Paella (x3)
- 10 Rupees at any shop or stable