Breath of the Wild
"This rare dragonfly only appears in the rain. Its wings direct electricity away from its body. Cook it with monster parts for an electricity-resistance elixir."
Electric Darners can be cooked with monster parts to create an elixir that will provide electricity resistance or sold to shop-vendors for 2 rupees.
The best place to find an Electric Darner is just northeast of the Tabantha Bridge Stable. However, they will only appear when it is raining or during a thunderstorm. Alternatively, Link can purchase an electric darner from Beedle at the Riverside Stable for 10 rupees.
Age of Calamity
"This rare dragonfly only appears in the rain. Its wings direct electricity away from its body, a trait which can provide resistance to electricity."
- Mipha, the Zora Princess Chapter 2 scenario
- Fish Out of Water Lv. 22 challenge
- Defend Zora's Domain Lv. 46 challenge
- Preparing for Field Work (x5)
- Shocking Design Choices (x5)
- No Extreme Too Extreme (x25)
- Shocking Fear (x5)