Goron Spice is an ingredient found in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Breath of the Wild
"Made from several types of spices, this secret Goron seasoning has been handed down for generations. An initial wave of spiciness paves the way for sweetness."
Goron Spice can be bought in the Goron Gusto Shop in Goron City for 16 Rupees each, and can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 4 Rupees each.
If used in recipes it does not convey a stat-boosting effect directly, but will increase the duration of any time-limited stat boost by 1:30 for the first bottle of spice used in the recipe. Using more than one bottle in a recipe will increase the duration by only 0:30 per bottle - i.e., two bottles will increase a duration by 2:00, three by 2:30 and four by 3:00.
It is required to complete the side quest "Curry for What Ails You".
Age of Calamity
"Made from several types of spices, this secret Goron seasoning has been handed down for generations. An initial wave of spiciness paves the way for the sweetness."
- Royo-Royo Depot (5 in stock, 15 Rupees each, 9 Rupees fully discounted)
- Daily Drills: Goron Lv. 21 challenge (x10)
- Apprentice Yunobo Lv. 45 challenge (x10)
- Goron Spirit Lv. 57 challenge (x10)
- The Hope of Eldin (x50)
- Eldin Token of Gratitude 1/3 (x30)
- A Buffet of Delicacies (x3)
- Imported Goods (x15)
- Fine Goron Dining (x20)
- Daruk's Boot Camp (x10)
- Curry Connoisseur (x10)
- Relieving Meat Fatigue (x35)
- Herb Sauté (x3)
- Curry Rice (x5)
- Monster Curry (x4)
- 10 Rupees to Bena
- 4 Rupees at any shop or stable