Raw Bird Thigh
Recovers 1½ hearts
Fuse Attack Power
A Raw Bird Thigh is a piece of food in Breath of the Wild, Age of Calamity, and Tears of the Kingdom.
Breath of the Wild
"A high-quality piece of meat that's hard to come by. You can eat it raw, but cooking it first will recover more hearts."
It recovers 1½ hearts, and can be obtained as a drop from some larger birds, such as the Eldin Ostrich.
Age of Calamity
"A high-quality piece of meat that's hard to come by. You can eat it raw, but with careful preparation, it's even more delicious."
- Leave None Behind Lv. 12 challenge (x10)
- Anti-Flame & Ice Training Lv. 45 challenge (x10)
- King Rhoam's Training Lv. 49 challenge (x10)
- The Fiercest of Foes Lv. 76 challenge (x20)
- Protector of the Forest Divine Beast Battle (x10)
- Pursue the Yiga Clan! Divine Beast Battle (x10)
- Destroy the Yiga Clan! Chapter 4 scenario
- Link: Two-Handed Weapons Lv. 10 challenge
- The So-Called Knight Lv. 45 challenge
- Defend Hyrule Castle Lv. 58 challenge
- Hebra Token of Gratitude 2/4 (x40)
- Refuel Motivation (x10)
- The Rito Flying Tournament (x10)
- Teba's Training Retreat (x10)
- No Matter the Cost (x20)
- Woodcutter's Discipline (x5)
- Revitalize Those in the Skies (x20)
- A Bird in the Hand (x10)
- Feed the Research (x10)
- Meat Pie (x6)
- 37 Rupees to Merchant Ettu
- 15 Rupees at any shop or stable
Tears of the Kingdom
A Raw Bird Thigh will recover 1½ hearts, and can be obtained as a drop from some larger birds, such as the Eldin Ostrich. It has a Fuse Attack Power of 1.