Breath of the Wild
"Often found at the base of pine trees in cold climates, these mushrooms are cool to the touch and can be used to cook dishes that allow you to stay cool even in arid regions."
They can typically be found growing near trees in areas of cold climates.
- They are found most abundantly within Naydra Snowfield, in the Hateno Tower region, where there are dozens of them in a very small area.
- Found sporadically in the Gerudo Highlands and the Hebra province.
Age of Calamity
"Often found at the base of pine trees in cold climates, these mushrooms are cool to the touch and, when eaten, allow one to stay cool even in arid regions."
- Mastering Cryonis Lv. 8 challenge (x10)
- Anti-Ice Training: I Lv. 10 challenge (x5)
- Anti-Ice Training: II Lv. 25 challenge (x10)
- Like the Wind Divine Beast Battle (x20)
- Revali, the Rito Warrior Chapter 2 scenario
- Cross the Hebra Mountains Lv. 16 challenge
- Elemental Uproar Lv. 47 challenge
- To Stand atop the Lava (x20)
- Urbosa's Desert Training (x5)
- The Spa's New Service (x20)
- Surveying the Desert Ruins (x10)
- Trial of Pumaag Nitae (x5)
- No Extreme Too Extreme (x25)
- Keep a Cool Head (x5)
- What Bad Weather? (x10)
- Stumped by Shrooms (x2)
- Upgrading the Detector (x25)
Hyrule Compendium entry of the Chillshroom.