"A rare yellowish-orange mushroom. Cook it before eating to temporarily increase your stamina limit."
The Endura Shroom is a type of mushroom and material found in Breath of the Wild. This mushroom will restore 1 heart when eaten raw, but can be increased if Link decides to cook it into a Toasty Endura Shroom over an open flame. Endura Shrooms can be used in a variety of Recipes, and they have an extra cooking Enduring effect, giving Link some bonus stamina.
Endura Shrooms are found sporadically in many regions of Hyrule.
- They can be found in dangerous areas of the Central region, near trees just north and northeast of the Central Tower.
- Found abundantly in the Ridgeland region, within the Dalite Forest, as well in the forest region just southwest of the Rutile Lake.
- Found abundantly in the Seres Scablands of the Ridgeland region, near the giant mushrooms.
- There are three Endura Shrooms found at Malanya Spring in the Lake Region, located just behind where Malanya appears.
- There are three more found underneath one of the huts in Lurelin Village. It is beneath the hut where Kiana and Sebasto live.
The East Wind shop in Hateno Village carries two Endura Shrooms, selling them for 24 rupees. The traveling salesman Bugut will also sell Endura Shrooms for 24 rupees, but they are only part of his Rainy Day Special. These items will only be for sale while it is raining. He travels around, appearing at the Dueling Peaks Stable, Kakariko Village, Fort Hateno, or as far was as the Outskirt Stable.
Hyrule Compendium entry of the Endura Shroom.