Restoring 1 Heart
Endura Shroom is a type of mushroom and material found in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Breath of the Wild
"A rare yellowish-orange mushroom. Cook it before eating to temporarily increase your stamina limit."
An Endura Shroom will restore 1 heart when eaten raw, but can be increased if Link decides to cook it into a Toasty Endura Shroom over an open flame. Endura Shrooms can be used in a variety of Recipes, and they have an extra cooking Enduring effect, giving Link some bonus stamina.
Endura Shrooms can also be used to create Orange Dye at the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno Village.
Endura Shrooms are found sporadically in many regions of Hyrule.
- They can be found in dangerous areas of Hyrule Field, near trees just north and northeast of the Central Tower.
- Found abundantly in the Ridgeland Tower region, within the Dalite Forest, as well in the forest region just southwest of the Rutile Lake.
- Found abundantly in the Seres Scablands of the Ridgeland Tower region, near the giant mushrooms.
- There are three Endura Shrooms found at Malanya Spring in the Lake Tower region, located just behind where Malanya appears.
- There are three more found underneath one of the huts in Lurelin Village. It is beneath the hut where Kiana and Sebasto live.
The East Wind shop in Hateno Village carries two Endura Shrooms, selling them for 24 rupees. The traveling salesman Bugut will also sell Endura Shrooms for 24 rupees, but they are only part of his Rainy Day Special. These items will only be for sale while it is raining. He travels around, appearing at the Dueling Peaks Stable, Kakariko Village, Fort Hateno, or as far was as the Outskirt Stable.
Age of Calamity
"A rare yellowish-orange mushroom. It's said to greatly improve the stamina of those who consume it."
- Snowy Feathers (5 in stock, 24 Rupees each, 14 Rupees fully discounted)
- Merchant Rhodo (5-9 in stock, 24 Rupees each)
- Link: Spears Lv. 10 challenge (x10)
- Akkala Tower Chapter 4 scenario
- Innkeeper's Request Lv. 25 challenge
- Escape the Lost Woods Lv. 35 challenge
- Generational Conflict Lv. 47 challenge
- Akkala Token of Gratitude 1/3 (x20)
- The Treasure Hunter's Technique (x5)
- Enduring Death Mountain (x15)
- Flight Across Hyrule (x20)
- The Mushroom Shop (x5)
- Royal Inspection (x5)
- Search Party for Parts (x15)
- What Bad Weather? (x10)
- Stumped by Shrooms (x2)
- 6 Rupees at any shop or stable
Breath of the Wild Hyrule Compendium picture of the Endura Shroom.