Kiana is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Kiana lives in Lurelin Village with her husband Sebasto and her two sons, Zuta and Kinov. Sebasto and Kiena live in the first hut north of the pathway, near the entrance to the village. Their two kids will sleep in the adjacent hut to the east. Her husband is a fisherman and she thinks that her kids will likely both grow up to become fishermen as well.
Each morning, Kiana will wake up at 5am and will head over to do the laundry. She remains there until 3pm, where she will then head over to the Cooking Pot to make dinner. She offers up her cooking pot to Link if he ever needs to cook anything. Kiana is later joined by her two sons and her husband for dinner. They family will stay there until 9pm, where Kiana will head over to put her kids to sleep. After 10pm, she will then join her husband as the two will head to bed.
Kiana and Sebasto have a dog that lives near their hut. Whenever it is raining, the dog will hide underneath their hut, so he doesn't get wet. If Link feeds the dog and befriends it, the dog will lead Link to a treasure chest located just northwest of Kiana and Sebasto's hut, which contains a valuable Star Fragment.
What's for Dinner?
- Main article: What's for Dinner?
When Link speaks to Kiana, she will ask Link what she should cook for dinner. Her son Kinov will want her to cook some Seafood Paella. Kiana will agree to make the seafood paella, but she is in need of some Goat Butter and a Hearty Blueshell Snail. After agreeing to bring the ingredients, this will begin the quest.
After gathering the ingredients, bring them back over to Kiana. After giving her the ingredients, Kiana will reward Link with a Silver Rupee. Kiana will then make the meal and will give a dish for Link to take for himself.
- ↑ Are you a traveler? This is Lurelin Village. We're a small fishing town and proud of it! My husband is a fisherman, and I have two sons who will probably grow up to be fishermen too. - Kiana
- ↑ Do you cook? Feel free to use our cooking pot if you need it! - Kiana
- ↑ Can't talk now. It's past the kids' bedtime. Whatever you need will have to wait until tomorrow. - Kiana
- ↑ What should I cook for tonight's dinner? - Kiana
- ↑ Make your seafood paella! It's so good and yummy and great! - Kinov
- ↑ That settles it! I'll make some seafood paella. - Kiana
- ↑ We seem to be a bit short on ingredients though. We'll need goat butter and a hearty blueshell snail. I'm so busy with housework that I don't have time to go shopping for ingredients. Oh, I know! Could you go and get me the ingredients we're missing? - Kiana
- ↑ Really? I'm happy to hear that. I'll be waiting! - Kiana
- ↑ Oh! You have the ingredients! Can I have them? - Kiana
- ↑ All right, I'll take those, then. Now to go start cooking. Here's a little something... - Kiana
- ↑ Since you found the missing ingredients, why don't you eat with us? It'll be done soon. - Kiana
- ↑ Go on, dig in! It's deeeee-lish! - Kiana