Zuta is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Zuta lives in Lurelin Village with his father Sebasto, his mother Kiana, and his bother Kinov. Zuta's parents live in the first hut north of the pathway, near the entrance to the village. Where as Zuta and his brother will sleep in the second hut, that is just to the east.
Each morning, Zuta will wake up at 5am and will run around throughout Lurelin Village. Zuta runs around, even if it is raining as he enjoys jumping and playing in the rain. If Link talks to Zuta on a nice day during the morning, he will mention some interest ruins that he saw with Garini over at the Palmorae Beach.  If Link is interested, Zuta will offer to take him there and will lead the way, exiting the village to the east. Along the way, Zuta will stop momentarily and when Link talks to him, he'll continue along. Once they are arrive the beach, Zuta will stop and tell Link that they have arrived. He will also ask him to say hi to Garini for him. Zuta remains here until 4pm, where he will then turn around and head back to Lurelin Village to get back in time for dinner.
Zuta will eat dinner with his family each evening, sitting by the Cooking Pot just outside of their home. At 9pm, Zuta and his brother Kinov will head off to bed, with their mother sitting by their side until 10pm.
- ↑ Rain, rain... I love to run and jump and play in the rain... - Zuta
- ↑ Have you heard? There's this really interesting spot at Palmorae Beach. I went there with Garini before, and it was so exciting! He said they were ruins or something. Hey, mister, are you interest in old stuff like that? - Zuta
- ↑ Then I'll take you there! Follow me! - Zuta
- ↑ We're not there yet! - Zuta
- ↑ We're almost there. Follow me! - Zuta
- ↑ We made it! Those are the ruins! See ya! - Zuta
- ↑ Tell Garini I said hi! - Zuta
- ↑ I'm gonna go have dinner! I have to hurry back home! - Zuta
- ↑ Mom's home cooking is the best! - Zuta
- ↑ I'm going to sleep! Good night! - Zuta