Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
"A sturdy fin obtained from a Molduga. It can be used to make elixirs, but there may be someone willing to trade for it."
— Breath of the Wild In-Game Description
Breath of the Wild
This material can be:
- Used in combination with various Creatures to create different types of Elixirs, which increment Link's stats for a period of time
- Sold at shops for 30 rupees each
- Used to upgrade certain armors at a Great Fairy Fountain
- Used as a grey dye ingredient at the Kochi Dye Shop
- Traded with Kilton in the Fang and Bone for 15 Mon each.
Age of Calamity
|This section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|