Razorclaw Crab (063 in the standard Breath of the Wild Hyrule Compendium) is a type of crab and common material found in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Breath of the Wild
"This crab is well known for its exceptionally sharp pincers. When cooked, the strength compound in its claws will increase your attack power."
Razorclaw Crabs can typically be found on beaches near bodies of water around Hyrule such as the Necluda Sea or East Necluda. They can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 8 Rupees each.
The Razorclaw Crab will restore one heart when eaten. If cooked on an open flame, Link will obtain a Blackened Crab, which restores 1½ hearts and can be sold for 12 rupees, but has no stat-boosting effects. If dropped on the ground in extremely snowy climates, Link will obtain a Frozen Crab, which restores two hearts and provides a temporary boost to heat resistance for one minute. It can be sold for 14 rupees.
Razorclaw Crabs can be used in a variety of recipes, and the resultant meal will provide an attack boost effect.
Age of Calamity
"This crab is well known for its exceptionally sharp pincers. Consuming the claws can fill one with a sense of immense strength."
- Polishing His Technique Lv. 53 challenge (x10)
- When Courage Fails Chapter 4 scenario
- The Great Plateau Chapter 7 scenario
- Territorial Battle Lv. 39 challenge
- Defend Akkala Citadel Lv. 53 challenge
- Goron Spirit Lv. 57 challenge
- Blessing of the Rains (x15)
- The Rock Hurler (x20)
- "Voe and You" Is in Session (x10)
- Trial of Soh Kofi (x5)
- Inner Power (x10)
- Bounty of the Sea (x5)
- Mystery Meal for the Merchant (x10)
- Monster Stew (x6)
- 8 Rupees at any shop or stable