Breath of the Wild
"Meat obtained from animals in plains and forests. You can eat it raw, but cooking it will make it more delicious and nutritious."
It recovers 1 heart, and can be obtained as a drop from small animals, such as the Grassland Fox.
Age of Calamity
"Meat obtained from animals in plains and forest. You can eat it raw, but careful preparation will improve the flavor substantially."
- The Battle of Hyrule Field Chapter 1 scenario
- Destroy the Yiga Clan! Chapter 4 scenario
- Link: Two-Handed Weapons Lv. 10 challenge
- Fire Hazards Lv. 46 challenge
- King Rhoam's Training Lv. 49 challenge
- Defend Hyrule Castle Lv. 58 challenge
- Learning to Become the Wind (x5)
- Flight Training at Lake Totori (x10)
- For the Future of Hyrule (x20)
- Search Party for Parts (x20)
- Hot Meals in a Pot (x1)
- Cooking for the Common Cold (x1)
In the E3 2016 Treehouse Presentation, Raw Meat was simply referred to as Steak.