Breath of the Wild
"This medicinal plant grows abundantly in the Gerudo Desert. Its peculiar fibers conduct electricity, which will increase your electricity resistance when cooked into a dish."
Electric Safflina can be found all over the Gerudo Desert, and are easily distinguishable due to their bright colors. They can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 3 Rupees each. They can also be used for Light Yellow Dye at the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno Village.
If Link cooks an Electric Safflina by itself, it will create Electro Fried Wild Greens. This dish will not recover any health, but it will give Link Electricity Resistance. When cooked with fruit or meat, Link can create Electro Steamed Fruit or Electro Steamed Meat, which can recover Link's health, while also giving Link some Electricity Resistance.
Age of Calamity
"This medicinal plant grows abundantly in the Gerudo Desert. Its ppeculiar fibers conduct electricity, which will increase one's electricity resistance when used."
- Anti-Lightning Training: I Lv. 9 challenge (x5)
- Anti-Lightning Training: II Lv. 27 challenge (x10)
- Wisdom of the Storm Lv. 51 challenge (x10)
- Urbosa, the Gerudo Chief Chapter 2 scenario
- Each Step Like Thunder Chapter 6 scenario
- Urbosa's Training Lv. 5 challenge
- The Breach of Demise Lv. 15 challenge
- Mighty Thunder of the Gerudo Lv. 26 challenge
- Beyond the Wall of Thunder (x5)
- The Spa's New Service (x20)
- Lightning-Proof Luncheon (x15)
- My Beloved Yellow (x5)
- Shocking Fear (x5)
- Wedding Worry (x10)
- What Bad Weather? (x10)
- Better Rust-Busting (x10)
- A Color Seen in a Dream (x10)
- Parade for the Champions (x5)
Tears of the Kingdom
Electric Safflina can be found across the Gerudo Desert, and some Sky Islands. They can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 3 Rupees each, or bought for 12 Rupees each. They can also be used for Light Yellow Dye at the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno Village.
Breath of the Wild Hyrule Compendium picture of the Electric Safflina.