Breath of the Wild
"This crab appears in large numbers when it rains. One bite of its delectable meat, and you'll forget all your exhaustion. Replenishes your stamina when cooked into a dish."
Bright-Eyed Crabs can typically be found on beaches near bodies of water around Hyrule such as the Lanayru Great Spring or Eldin Canyon. They can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 10 Rupees each.
The Bright-Eyed Crab will restore one heart when eaten. If cooked on an open flame, Link will obtain a Blackened Crab, which restores 1½ hearts and can be sold for 12 rupees. If dropped on the ground in extremely snowy climates, Link will obtain a Frozen Crab, which restores two hearts and provides a temporary boost to heat resistance for one minute. It can be sold for 14 rupees. Bright-Eyed Crabs can be used in a variety of recipes, and the resultant meal will provide a stamina recovery effect.
Age of Calamity
"This crab appears in large numbers when it rains. One bite of its delectable meat, and all thoughts of exhaustion will be forgotten."
- Monk's Training Lv. 33 challenge (x10)
- Mipha, the Zora Princess Chapter 2 scenario
- Relentless as a Waterfall Chapter 6 scenario
- Mastering Cryonis Lv. 8 challenge
- Fish Out of Water Lv. 22 challenge
- Swift Spear of the Zora Lv. 25 challenge
- Lanayru Token of Gratitude 2/4 (x20)
- Refuel Motivation (x10)
- Climbing the Waterfall (x5)
- Blessing of the Rains (x15)
- Goron Rations (x10)
- Trial of Goma Asaagh (x20)
- Let's Dance (x10)
- Bounty of the Sea (x5)
- The Blessing of Deya Lake (x5)
- Deya Hot Pot (x1)