Breath of the Wild
"This grain is cultivated extensively on the Tabantha Plains. It's ground finely with a millstone to be used in cooking. Use it to make things such as stews and breads."
Tabantha Wheat can be found by cutting the grass around the Tabantha area that is not covered in snow. They can also be bought from the general store in Rito Village for 12 Rupees. They can be sold to shop-vendors all over Hyrule for 3 Rupees each. Tabantha Wheat will restore 1 heart if eaten raw, but should be used in a variety of Recipes to make the most of the material.
- The Slippery Falcon at Rito Village has Tabantha Wheat for sale with a quantity of three.
- Spera in Gerudo Town also sells Tabantha Wheat and has a quantity of three available.
- Yammo, the merchant who travels from the Tabantha Bridge Stable, to the Serenne Stable, and all the way to the Snowfield Stable, sells Tabantha Wheat. She has a quantity of ten available.
Age of Calamity
"This grain is cultivated extensively on the Tabantha Plains. It's ground finely with a millstone and can be used to make things such as stews and breads."
- A Flower-Adorned Goddess (x5)
- Brilliance for the Boutique (x3)
- The Hope of Hebra (x50)
- Central Hyrule Token of Gratitude 3/5 (x40)
- Central Hyrule Token of Gratitude 4/5 (x50)
- Hebra Token of Gratitude 1/4 (x15)
- Hebra Token of Gratitude 2/4 (x40)
- Hebra Token of Gratitude 3/4 (x40)
- Lanayru Token of Gratitude 1/4 (x15)
- Helping Out at Hateno Pasture (x10)
- Imported Goods (x15)
- A Wish for a Fishy Dish (x10)
- The Marita Exchange (x15)
- Goods on the Move in Hyrule! (x10)
- A Balm for the Soul (x5)
- Really New Recipe (x15)
- Just like Mama Made (x10)
- Dish for a Diva (x5)
- Best-Ever Batter (x1)
- Tabantha Bake (x2)
- Pumpkin Stew (x4)
- Carrot Stew (x4)
- Meat Pie (x6)
- Fish Pie (x1)
- Porgy Meunière (x4)
- Ceremonial Platter (x5)
- Wheat Bread (x5)
- Honey Crepe (x1)
- Egg Tart (x2)
- Wildberry Crepe (x2)
- Fruitcake (x4)
- Monster Cake (x2)