|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
"Tarrey Town is a recently established village located on Lake Akkala. It was built from the ground up by Hudson of the Bolson Construction carpenters, who was dispatched by Bolson from Hateno Village. Link aids the process by providing raw materials and finding helpful new residents with names ending in "son" to gradually bring life to the village. It is characterized by the colorful exteriors of its homes, which are similar to those found in Hateno Village."
Tarrey Town is a location in Breath of the Wild. It is situated in the south part of the Akkala province. In contrast to other towns in the game, Tarrey Town doesn't exist, save the statue of The Goddess, until you progress the Hylian Homeowner quest to a certain extent, where Bolson will send Hudson to the Akkala province to start work on a new settlement, starting the From the Ground Up Questline, the more of the quest you complete the more you build Tarrey Town, when complete Tarrey Town will have an Inn, two general stores and an armor store. It has a two separate quests not including From the Ground Up, after you've completed From the Ground Up to a certain point. The town is unique for its ideologies; unlike all other settlements, Tarrey Town is not exclusive to a single race, but instead features members from all species, even a Sheikah named Granté, who sells rare and valuable Armour, as well as a Hylian Shield should the original break.
Nearby Side Quests
Shops In Tarrey Town
Slippery Falcon (Tarrey Town Branch)
- Main article: Slippery Falcon (Tarrey Town Branch)
- Ancient Gear - 120 Rupees
- Bomb Arrow x10 - 350 Rupees
- Arrow x10 - 35 Rupees
- Fire Arrow x10 - 140 Rupees
- Ice Arrow x10 - 140 Rupees
- Shock Arrow x10 - 140 Rupees
Ore and More
- Main article: Ore and More
At this store, Pelison sells various ores.
Rhondson Armor Boutique
- Main article: Rhondson Armor Boutique
- Desert Voe Headband - 450 Rupees
- Desert Voe Spaulder - 1,300 Rupees
- Desert Voe Trousers - 650 Rupees
Tarrey Town Inn
- Main article: Tarrey Town Inn
Nearby Korok Seeds
Follow the flower trail.
- In Breath of the Wild, apart from Lurelin Village, Tarrey Town is not a plot-relevant settlement in the game as it doesn't have connections to any Main Quests, serving more as a hub for the Akkala Province. In spite of that, building Tarrey Town provides an impetus for the player to go to the locations where the Divine Beasts are located.
- Tarrey Town is the only settlement in Akkala, and the only settlement in Hyrule that is not readily available.
- Because of its association to the Bolson Construction Company, a Hateno-based company, the modular buildings in Tarrey Town are styled as the newer buildings in Hateno Village.
- Upon completion of From the Ground Up, Bolson and Karson can be permanently left at Tarrey Town and never return to Hateno Village; however, by talking with Bolson at Tarrey Town, both he and Carson can head back to Hateno and sit at the front of Link's house once again.
- Similar to Kakariko Village, Tarrey Town has both a shrine and a Great Fairy closeby; Link can also buy a greater variation of arrows, and have a free bed at Tarrey Town. However, unlike Kakariko, Link can't buy food at Tarrey Town.