Clues to the Sky
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clues to the Sky
- As part of the Sidon of the Zora main quest, Sidon visits Jiahto at the Toto Lake. After finding and placing the missing stone tablet, Link will complete The Broken Slate quest, unlocking the Clues to the Sky quest.
- When Link returns to Zora's Domain to look for King Dorephan, he'll find that he isn't there, but three young Zora can be found talking about him. If Link draws near, they will push Link away and stop talking. Ledo, one of the Zora guards who is nearby says the kids are recreating recent events. He suggests that maybe Link can sneak up on them to listen in on their conversation.
- If Link crawls up to where the throne is, he can get close to the Zora kids and listen in on their conversation. They mention that the King hides in a spot with clear water, somewhere between Ploymus Mountain and Zora's Domain. In that location, there is a secret entrance behind the waterfall.
- Link can then head to Mikau Lake and from there, he can walk through the waterfall to find the Pristine Sanctum. After using the Zora Armor to climb the waterfall, he'll find Muzu and King Dorephan. If Link doesn't have the Zora Armor, he can enter the Pristine Sanctum from above, by falling down a hole near Lulu Lake.
- The King will tell Link that he encountered Princess Zelda, when she descended from the sky with a sludge monster, which she unleashed on King Dorephan. King Dorephan indicates that all the problems lead to the sky. Based on what Jiahto the Zora Historian had said, the mark of the king was mentioned on the stone slate. The King will then give Link five King's Scales, and tells Link to return for me if he needs any. He then advises Link to visit Sidon again.
- After speaking with Sidon, walk to the east and Link will find water falling from an island in the sky and seemingly dissipating. Glide over with the Paraglider and use the Zora Armor to swim up the water bridge to reach the Floating Scales Island.
- When standing on the Floating Scales Island at the southwestern edge, and looking down towards the southwest, some of the rock formations create the shape of a tear. Pull out a bow and shoot an Arrow attached with a King's Scale, through the tear. The arrow will shoot all the way to the East Reservoir Lake, creating a large green portal. This will complete the Clues to the Sky quest.
|"Stand upon the land of the sky fish, and behold its lofty view. Among the floating rocks you see, a droplet waits for you. Through this droplet shoot an arrow with the mark of the king. Do this task, and you shall reveal a most wondrous thing." You deciphered a clue for finding the watery bridge. Jiahto suggests speaking with King Dorephan about the mark.|
|You overhead from the children in Zora's Domain that King Dorephan is at the Pristine Sanctum. It sounds like there is a secret entrance behind a clean waterfall somewhere between Ploymus Mountain and the domain.|
Could it be, as Jiahto says, that King Dorephan knows something about the mark of the king?
|"Stand upon the land of the sky fish, and behold its lofty view. Among the floating rocks you see, a droplet waits for you. Through this droplet shoot an arrow with the mark of the king. Do this task, and you shall reveal a most wondrous thing." You learned the mark of the king is the Zora king's scale. But what of the land of the sky fish and droplet?|
|When you shot the mark of the king into the droplet visible from the land of the sky fish, a pillar of light appeared in the reservoir in the eastern part of the domain.|
If the writing on the ancient stone slate is correct, this should indicate the hiding place of the watery bridge.
Swim behind the waterfall at Mikau Lake
Arrive at the Pristine Sanctum
Use the Zora Armor to swim up the waterfall
Use the Zora Armor to swim up and arrive at the Floating Scales Island
Hitting the water at the East Reservoir Lake