||This Tears of the Kingdom article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by expanding it.
The Oakle's Navel Cave Crystal
The Oakle's Navel Cave Crystal is a Shrine Quest in Tears of the Kingdom.
This is another of the Shrine Quests where Link must carry a crystal to a Shrine of Light in order to activate the shrine.
The shrine in question is Tokiy Shrine, in Oakle's Navel Cave, which is a "Rauru's Blessing" shrine with no challenges inside, only a chest with a Large Zonai Charge and the altar to receive the Light of Blessing.
- This quest can be found in Oakle's Navel Cave, the entrance coordinates to which are (2505, -2101, 0009).
- When you enter, you will find a crystal at (2449, -2190, -0028). Upon interacting with this crystal, Link can use Ultrahand or simply carry the crystal to the end of the cave.
- A bit forward and to the left there will be a tunnel and to the right all the way down you'll find the shrine area.
- Be wary of boulder traps. You can use Ultrahand to push them away.
- Place the crystal at the shrine area to reveal Tokiy Shrine.
||It seems that you can enter a Shrine of Light if you offer up a crystal. Follow the ray of light, and offer up the crystal at the shrine.
||You offered up a crystal and can now enter the Shrine of Light hidden in Oakle's Navel Cave. Enter the shrine in order to acquire the Light of Blessing.