A Pretty Stone and Five Golden Apples
- Speak with Damia near the eastern exit of the Korok Forest. He says that he will trade his pretty green stone for five Golden Apples. He also mentions that the golden apples grow on the north side of the Mido Swamp. If you don't have them already, you can go look there.
- While going northeast, you will pass the Pupunke Shrine on the right. Activate it to quickly teleport near Damia.
- You will also find various enemies blocking the way, including Fire Keese, Evermeans, Stalkoblins, a Stalmoblin, a Shock Like, a Water Octorok, an Electric Wizzrobe, and Fire Chuchu. You don't need to fight them.
- To cross the swamp, you can use logs to make a bridge or ride on Mineru's Construct (if you've got it) through the mud.
- After getting to the north side of the Mido Swamp, you'll see golden apples on the trees. Collect them and go back to Damia.
- Trade the apples for the green stone. Next, take the stone to the shrine to finish this quest.
- Main article: Pupunke Shrine
|Damia has a pretty green stone that emits light. He says he'll trade it to you for five golden apples.
He says there are trees where the golden apples grow on the north side of a bottomless bog called Mido Swamp. If you follow the path by Damia deep into the woods, you'll find it.
|You gave five golden apples to Damia. He was pleased to have so much of his favorite food.
Then, as promised, he gave you the pretty green stone that emits light.
|Damia gave you a pretty stone that shines green. It seems that you can enter a Shrine of Light if you offer up the crystal.
Follow the ray of light, and offer up the crystal at the shrine.
|The pretty stone from Damia emitted a light that led you to a shrine. When you presented the stone, a Shrine of Light appeared.|