Misko's Treasure: The Fierce Deity
|This Tears of the Kingdom article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by .|
Complete the Side Quest Misko's Cave of Chests.
Return with the Fierce Deity Set.
Find all the pieces of the Fierce Deity Set pieces and return back to the cave.
Complete Misko's Cave of Chests
The first three steps can be done in any order.
- Go inside the Akkala Citadel Ruins Summit Cave, . You'll have to crouch through a hole to get inside. Once inside the chest containing the Fierce Deity Armor will be right in front of you.
- Go to Skull Lake and on top of the left eye, then drop down into the cave, . Continue through the cave until you find a chest containing the Fierce Deity Mask.
- Go inside the Ancient Tree Stump Cave in Hyrule Field at , and travel deep into the cave. Eventually you'll find a chest containing the Fierce Deity Boots.
- After completing the above three steps, return back to the Cephla Lake Cave and wear the whole Fierce Deity Set.
- Open the chest that was behind the now open door to get the Fierce Deity Sword and complete the quest.
|The message from the bandit Misko said, "Don the form of the Fierce Deity, and return to this place. There are three keys you will need. One beneath the bedchamber of Akkala's red-crowned citadel, one in the skull's left eye, one in an old stump in Hyrule Field."
Solve the riddle to find the treasure.
|*insert any middle logs here*|
|When you donned all of the pieces of the Fierce Deity Armor at Cephla Lake Cave, a door to a hidden room opened. In it, you obtained the Fierce Deity Sword.|